Saturday 25 February 2012

when blogging

what should language i use for my writing?
i did not think that i can write english better..
but i must to try write english..

of course my grammar will broken,,
exactly....
but here the purpose of learning....
of course i will do a lot of mistake...
but i have already tried..
at least i frequent to use this nation language..

my friend just now correcting my word..
"hey, u mix this to language"
well, here i am..
cannot be speak in english directly and good..
but i have tried....

if we do not try, we do not have any cofident to write and speak in english mostly...
thats y we need practice..
practice make perfect...

just do we u feel...
take the good side of crition by others..
but never give up with all those thing...

ISLAM way do not like the Umah who give up easily..
we should try and try until the end...

okeyh....
see yah..
for next english writing...
psstt;: teach me how to master in english...
and try to pursued me to talk in english..
.huhuhhu......
love ouls,,,.. bwuerkk,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment