Wednesday 14 March 2012

look up for tutorial?

hye.. i am just been afraid of..
want to try sometimes new for my blog..
but i still have any courage to do that.
ngoh(nickname for sister) n also my friend
were asked me to do it..
but.....
i think i need more tutorial and some encouring from those knowing this..




WHAT IT IS?
humm.... should it tell it now?
na.... or yup..
you must tell it..
by your own experience.

so i am embrassed now!
hhahahha...
one thing should i admitted.

humm
i want to EARN MONEY from blogging..
but i did know how...
and i also afraid if it is will cause something worst..
by paying all those thing..
well in this cyberworld .
we need some protection yup?

hummm...
but money of bloggers outside have managing this perfectly..
yes,.. i like to blogging..
but i stilll in doubt doing this
hope someone will teach me.
from the started..
well i have looked for turorial
but i still do not have any brave,,..

hehehheh(smiling ashamed )
haaaaaaa?
i have tto do my revision..
psst: exam are the near corner.
but still loyal with my laptop..
weee..
tadaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment